Join GIS professionals, land surveyors, executives and engineers at UAV Remote Sensing and discover how UAVs are reshaping the remote sensing landscape.
Learn about current and future FAA regulations and understand the integration challenges.
Discover how and which technologies are impacting the commercial market.
Learn to use drone-based data as powerful business intelligence.
Find out how UAV integration is impacting mining, construction, natural resources, utilities, and other industries.
Discover how drones are changing the engineering landscape.
UAV Remote Sensing will provide the best forum to learn from leading firms the latest applications, developments and case studies. Network with UAV manufacturers and component suppliers and meet with other remote sensing professionals.
Who Should Attend
- GIS professionals
- Environmental Engineers
- Asset Owners and Operators
- Crop Consultants & Farmers
- Remote Sensing Engineers
- Executives that Depend on Remote Sensing Data
- First Responders and Law Enforcement
- Local, State and Federal level, as well as Private Firms and Universities
Serving These Industries
- Civil Infrastructure & Construction
- Forestry & Natural Resources
- Mining & Aggregates
- Surveying & Mapping
- Law Enforcement, Emergency Response, Search & Rescue