Please consider sharing your expertise and give a presentation at UAV Remote Sensing 2019, May 16th in Washington, D.C.
The conference provides a forum to discuss developments in regulations, technologies and case studies that are driving innovations, capabilities and performance improvements in UAV Remote Sensing operations.
Topics include but not limited to:
- Data Processing and Photogrammetry
- Data Analysis (Target Detection, Image Classification, etc.)
- Expectations of AI, Machine Learning and Big Data
- Mapping Challenges and Navigation
- Sensors and Platforms (Lidar, Multispectral, Thermal, etc.)
- Regulations and Harmonizing Legislation
- Applications and Case Studies
Deadline to submit an abstract is December 14th.