Join GIS professionals, land surveyors, executives and engineers at UAV Remote Sensing 2019, May 16th in Washington, D.C. and discover how UAVs are reshaping the remote sensing landscape.
- Learn how current and future FAA regulations and understand the integration challenges.
- Discover how and which technologies are impacting the commercial market.
- Learn to use drone-based data into powerful business intelligence.
- Find out how UAV integration is impacting mining, construction, natural resources, utilities, and other industries.
- Discover how drones are changing the engineering landscape.
Early Registration Ends March 17th
Sharing the Skies: The Drones Regulatory Landscape • Kathleen Swain, Senior Director, UAS Programs, AOPA
Using Drones to Ensure Environmental Compliance • Daniel Windham, Environmental Scientist, Drone Pilot, & Computer Specialist, Hodges, Harbin, Newberry & Tribble, Inc.
Transform Site Data into Powerful Insights with Drone Technology • Lauren Elmore, President, Firmatek, LLC