UAV Remote Sensing is a unique event for GIS professionals, land surveyors, executives and engineers interested in new regulations, technologies and trends.
UAV Remote Sensing 2019 is focused on the latest regulations and technology advancements impacting UAVs as a remote sensing platform. The inaugural event will be held May 16th in Washington D.C.
Conference topics will include advancements in data systems, sensors, instrumentation, communications, regulations and legislations impacting UAV applications such as surveying & mapping, mining, precision agriculture, forestry, Earth science research and ecology, emergency response & rescue and disaster response.
Join GIS professionals, land surveyors, environmental engineers and scientists at the local, state and federal levels, as well as private firms and universities and discover how UAVs are reshaping the remote sensing landscape.
UAV Remote Sensing 2019 will provide the best forum to learn from leading firms the latest applications, developments and case studies. Network with UAV manufacturers and component suppliers and meet with other remote sensing professionals.
Who Should Attend
- GIS professionals
- Environmental Engineers
- Asset Owners and Operators
- Crop Consultants & Farmers
- Remote Sensing Engineers
- Executives that Depend on Remote Sensing Data
- First Responders and Law Enforcement
- Local, State and Federal level, as well as Private Firms and Universities
Serving These Industries
- Civil Infrastructure & Construction
- Forestry & Natural Resources
- Mining & Aggregates
- Surveying & Mapping
- Law Enforcement, Emergency Response, Search & Rescue